This web application takes results from VarSim VCFcompare and displays them in an interactive plot. For
instructions on how to run VCFcompare please see [add link]
Steps for basic usage
- Run VCFcompare to generate one or more .json files that contains the variant accuracy results.
- Click "Add data sets" (above) and select the .json files you would like to compare.
- The resulting plots generated are grouped by the type of variant.
Types of variants
- SNP — Simple SNP.
- Insertion — Simple insertion.
- Deletion — Simple deletion.
- Inversion — Simple inversion of reference sequence.
- TandemDup — Tandem duplication or other type of duplication
- InterDup — Interspersed duplication (copy-and-paste translocation included)
- Translocation — Cut-and-paste translocation
- Complex — All other types of variants, including MNPs
Will add this once paper is out...